Monday, 3 December 2012

CONTENTS PAGE.


5 comments:

  1. - I like the dull background because it makes the main image on the page stand out. The contents are positioned very effectively on the page and are very visible
    - to improve on this page i would say for you to put the contents into groups e.g have one contents for 'COVER STORY' another section of contents under 'FEATURES' and otehr contents about fashion underneath 'FASHION'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo that you have used on the contents page. The fact that she is looking down creates an air of mystery and makes readers want to know more about her; the way that she is holding her arms also makes her look like an established artist.

    I also like how the house styles have flowed from the front cover; the black, purple and white colour scheme and how the music notes are featured.

    However, the articles are not in sections, so it is difficult to see what is a regular and what is a feature. Also, the fact that all the article descriptions end in an exclamation mark makes it seem as though it is shouting, and I don't really like the way that it is all in captials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should have added a background colour on your contents as it looks a little plain. also i think that you should use a different font and font sizes to make the text stand out. I think that the image is good but you could of added more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photography on this page looksreally good and i agree with the other comments about having the contents in sections.and the content descriptions are pretty much the same as the front cover so it is a bit repetitive. also, most of the contents are for about 5 pages, so maybe you could have more in the magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photography is really good although the contents could be more descriptive to get the readers more interested in the articles in the magazine which would help it sell better. also the main article could be highlighted to show its more important than the rest

    ReplyDelete