- I see how this page is going to turn out. i like tha idea of the collage, as it is very unique and you dont see it very often in some magazines - to improve... COMPLETE! Think about what to write e.g the model's inspiration, etc.
The use of photos on this DPS is good; I like how you have used a collage effect on the right hand side and I like the use of black and white photography. This makes the artist seem more human rather than superhuman and helps readers to identify with her.
However, based on this layout, where are you going to put your journalism?
I like the layout so far but i dont see where you would be able to put the journalism and if you were to put it underneath the pictures then i dont think that it would be detailed enough.
- I see how this page is going to turn out. i like tha idea of the collage, as it is very unique and you dont see it very often in some magazines
ReplyDelete- to improve... COMPLETE! Think about what to write e.g the model's inspiration, etc.
The use of photos on this DPS is good; I like how you have used a collage effect on the right hand side and I like the use of black and white photography. This makes the artist seem more human rather than superhuman and helps readers to identify with her.
ReplyDeleteHowever, based on this layout, where are you going to put your journalism?
I like the layout so far but i dont see where you would be able to put the journalism and if you were to put it underneath the pictures then i dont think that it would be detailed enough.
ReplyDeletesame as above everything is good but i dont see how you are going to fit your journalism inside
ReplyDelete